Followers

Thursday 29 March 2012

This paraphrase is in answer to the question how does the Bible apply to life.


ISAIAH  40:  3-5  

While your life is empty and deserted, a voice calls “Prepare.”
From your place of wilderness, a highway will be made for our God.
From the valley of depression, loneliness and sadness, you shall be raised up.
The mountains of pride, arrogance, rebellion and worldliness shall be humbled.
The rough places of frustration, bitterness and haunting memories shall be leveled.
The rugged places of fear, doubt and confusion shall be made a plain.
So the glory of the Lord shall be revealed.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raelene! This is a good start, but you need to add a Follow this site button and add a photo. If you need any help, just ask.

    I like what you've done with Isaiah.

    I don't know if you've checked out my blog through my email link, but this is my main blog:

    http://laussieswritingblog.blogspot.com

    I also run a romantic flash fiction blog:

    http://romanticfridaywriters.blogspot.com

    I'd love it if you visited me and left a comment.

    Will miss you on Wednesday but will catch up soon.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raelene - Love what you've done with the place ;) - agree with Denise, add a followers button so people can keep your blog in their list of blogs to visit. If you get stuck, we can show you how at one of the Vannguard Writers get togethers!
    Great passage, big relief to hear that, especially the bit about confusion being made plain - that's what I'm looking forward to :)

    Wagging Tales

    ReplyDelete